Distance Sales Agreement
CONSUMER'S RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
1. The consumer has to give information about himself / herself and the product / service he wants to buy in a correct and complete manner. In order to get the best out of the service quality, the consumer must fulfill all the obligations imposed on the contract.
2. The consumer is obliged to pay his payment in accordance with the payment plan foreseen in the distance sales contract and in the foreseen time.
3. The consumer is under the obligation to check the product as soon as it is received and to report the defect in the product without delay. Damage caused by any transportation defect must be notified immediately or immediately.
4. The consumer has to fulfill the obligation to report on the damage and other matters that the contract has imposed.
ORDER AND SALES CONDITIONS
1. During the working hours (from 08:00 to 18:00 every day), our company will evaluate the orders made during the day. Orders received after 16:00 will be processed within the following working days during working hours.
2. The consumer accepts, declares and undertakes that all information given about the order is correct and complete and can be contacted from the phone number and e-mail address specified in the order information when required.
3. Upon successful completion of the ordering process by the consumer, our Company will send an e-mail message to the e-mail address specified by the consumer indicating that the order transaction has been completed.
4. Our company does not hold stocks for the products it sells. We supply products according to customers' orders. The product issued during the day is removed from the sale when the stock is finished. However, in cases where the finished products in the supplier cannot be delivered, the relevant department informs the consumer by e-mail message and the blocked amount is removed from your credit card.
1. Payments for orders placed on the web site of this contract can be realized with all debit cards. For the transfer of money and similar purchase ways, the consumer will contact us directly with our Company via e-mail. When the orders are processed, it is not the moment when the order is placed, it is the time when the amount of money is blocked from the credit card account.
2. The consumer is obliged to pay the Site and the fees required for using the services and all applicable taxes.
3. Information transfer in credit card transactions will be provided by our company as secure connection in SSL. Consumer's credit card payment and provision will be provided automatically with SANALPOS system. Other than the force majeure reasons, the amount collected by our Company is not reimbursed.
4. VAT is included in the prices of the products on the website of the contract by our company. Transportation costs related to the delivery of the ordered product belongs to the consumer.
5. In the event that the consumer is a commercial company, the invoice is issued in accordance with the invoice information specified by the consumer and delivered to the ordering company.
6. After the payment of the credit card or bank account of the consumer for the products purchased by the consumer will be successful, the obligation to deliver the order of the consumer will be fulfilled.
7. Our company has the right to change some or all of the services offered by us at any time. Changes to the remuneration policy will be activated simultaneously with the announcement of the announcement on the Site.
8. Our Company is not responsible for price inaccuracies caused by typesetting and system errors.
PROVISIONS RELATED TO DELIVERY
1. Our company will deliver the product to the consumer within ten days from the moment the consumer reaches the order. Our company has the right and authority to extend this period for five days, provided that it is informed.
2. The transportation costs for orders shall be borne by the consumer. The consumer's order amount will be charged to the consumer's credit card if the order is completed. Transportation and cargo costs will be charged by the cargo authority at the time of delivery.
3. If the consumer is not present at the address specified for delivery, delivery to other people or consumer assistants who are at the address and living in the same housing as the consumer can be delivered.
4. The consumer is obliged to open and check the packages in front of the company authority when he receives the packages he thinks are damaged during the shipment and if he has any defect in the product, he should keep the record by attaching the record to the cargo company.If the package is not accepted and the minutes are kept, the situation should be reported to our Company as soon as possible with the remaining copy of the minutes. Our company will ensure a new and healthy delivery as soon as possible. After the delivery of the package by the consumer, the delivery company is deemed to have accepted its duty.
5. Our Company may supply goods and services with equal quality and price to the consumer before the expiration of the contractual performance, if it is due to a just cause, and if it is impossible to fulfill the obligations of the contract by asserting that the fulfillment of the goods or services subject to the order has become impossible. notifies the consumer before the expiration of his / her obligation, and returns all the documents under the debit and debt to the consumer within 10 days.
6. If the conditions specified in this contract are not fully fulfilled by the CONSUMER, our Company shall not be liable for the non-delivery of the products ordered by the consumer.
PROVISIONS RELATED TO THE RIGHT TO RETURN
1. Consumer; In the case of distance contracts relating to the sale of goods, the property has the right to return the goods within seven days from the date of receipt. Opened or destroyed packages and used products are not covered by this rule. Our company, in the product and its packaging, any opening, distortion, breakage, destruction, tearing, and other situations in cases where the product is delivered to the customer and the customer can not be returned to the state as soon as the return of the product will not be refunded and will not refund.
2. The consumer shall not be entitled to benefit from the provisions of the above-mentioned right of withdrawal relating to the services rendered immediately on electronic media and the goods delivered to the consumer immediately.
3. In the event that the consumer returns the product or returns from the exchange, he / she must return the product completely to our Company with all invoice copies.
4. The fee of the product returned by the consumer shall be returned to the consumer within 10 days. The Company is not responsible for any delays in the consumer's bank reflecting such amount to the consumer's account.
5. If you request the cancellation of the product after it is supplied by our company, you will be refunded by 5 percent deduction on your payment amount.
6. In case the above conditions are met, the cargo charge will be paid by the consumer and the shipping fee of the products purchased as free shipping will be deducted from the product amount and the remaining price will be returned to the buyer.
7. Unpacked, used, destroyed etc. The return of products shall not be accepted by our Company.
8. The consumer is liable to reimburse the loss in the commercial value of the product due to the return of the product with the condition it was delivered to, and the use if it is in use.
9. In case of shipment in accordance with the return conditions, the shipping fee will be paid by the customer.
ORDER CANCELLATION :
You can cancel your orders before supplying the products you ordered and shipping them. In such cases, if you notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0544 203 33 30, your payment will be refunded within 10 days at the latest.
Our company cannot be held liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other losses or damages that may be incurred by the consumer to enter the website or any web site information or use them.
REGULATIONS ON DISTANCE CONTRACTS
Article 1- The purpose of this Regulation is to regulate the principles and procedures of implementation of distance contracts.
Article 2 - This Regulation shall be applied in written, visual and electronic media or other means of communication, without prejudice to the consumers, to the contracts where the goods or services are delivered to the consumer immediately or later on or on.
Article 3 - This Regulation has been prepared on the basis of Article 31/23 of the Law no. 4077 on the Protection of the Consumer dated 23/2/1995 and Article 9 / A of this Law added to the Law No. 4822.
Article 4- In the application of this Regulation;
a) Ministry: Ministry of Industry and Trade,
b) Minister: Minister of Industry and Trade,
c) Goods: Goods, movable goods for residential and recreational purposes, software, sound, image and other intangible goods prepared for use in electronic environment,
d) Service: any activity other than providing goods for a fee or benefit,
e) Seller: natural or legal persons offering goods to consumers within the scope of their commercial or professional activities, including public legal entities,
f) Provider: Real or legal persons providing services to consumers within the scope of their commercial or professional activities, including public legal entities,
g) Tüthe real or legal person who acquires, uses or makes use of a good or service for commercial or non-professional purposes,
h) Lender: The bank, the private financial institution and the financing companies authorized to issue cash loans to consumers as required by their legislation,
ı) Distance Contract: means the contracts made in writing, visual, telephone and electronic media or other means of communication and without any confrontation with the consumers and the immediate or subsequent delivery or performance of the goods or services to the consumer.
Article 5- The following information must be given to the consumer before the contract of the distance contract.
a) Name, title, address, telephone and other access information of the vendor or provider,
b) The main characteristics of the goods or services subject to the contract,
c) the selling price of the goods or services subject to the contract, including all taxes,
d) the period of validity of all promises of the seller or provider, including the price,
e) Information on how to make payments of the consumer,
f) Information on how the delivery and performance shall be made and the amount of the related expenses,
g) Information on the right of withdrawal and how to exercise this right,
h) the cost of the means of communication used, if there is a cost to the consumer,
ı) The program related to the delivery and execution dates of the goods or services subject to the contract,
j) Open address, telephone and other access information of the vendor or provider, where the consumer can communicate his requests and complaints.
Proof of Accuracy of Preliminary Information
Article 6- The contract cannot be concluded unless the consumer confirms in writing that the preliminary information is obtained correctly and completely. This confirmation process is done electronically in the contracts made in electronic environment. The consumer must obtain the written approval of the goods prior to the execution of the contract before the goods reached him / her, before the goods are reached.
Terms and Conditions
Article 7- It is obligatory that the distance contract is made in writing and a copy of this contract is given to the consumer. In the contract;
a) the name, title, address, telephone and other access information of the consumer, vendor or provider,
b) the date on which the contract is issued,
c) Date and form of delivery or performance of goods or services,
d) the amount of the expenses related to the delivery and performance,
e) Type or type, quantity and brand and model of the goods or services subject to the contract,
f) the prepayment price of the goods or services, including taxes, in Turkish Lira,
g) Total sales price as Turkish Lira to be paid along with interest,
h) Interest rate, interest rate calculated as annual rate and interest rate in excess of thirty percent of the interest rate specified in the contract,
i) The amount of the down payment,
j) Payment plan,
k) The legal consequences of default of the borrower shall take place.
Right of revocation
Article 8- Consumer; In the distance contracts relating to the sale of goods, within seven days from the date of receipt of any legal and criminal responsibility and without giving any reason to refuse the goods have the right to withdraw from the contract. In the case of distance contracts relating to the provision of services, this period begins on the date of signing the contract. In the contract, if the service is to be carried out before the end of the 7-day period, the consumer can use his right of withdrawal until the start of the performance. The services rendered instantly on electronic medium and the goods delivered immediately to the consumer are not subject to the provisions related to the right of withdrawal and use. The consumer may use his right of withdrawal even if the delivery of the goods is made to a person other than the consumer who is a party to the contract. In this case, the seller shall take the goods from the third party in accordance with the fourth paragraph of Article 9. The consumer cannot exercise his right of withdrawal in the goods produced or made in accordance with the special requests and demands of the consumer or made personal by making changes or additions. Furthermore, the consumer cannot use his right of withdrawal in the case of goods that cannot be returned due to its quality, in the case of goods that are likely to rapidly decay or expire. If one of the requirements of Article 6 and 7 of this Regulation is missing, the seller or the provider shall resolve the deficiency within thirty days at the latest. In this case, the 7-day period starts from the date on which the information about the deficiency in question was delivered to the consumer in writing. If the price paid by the consumer is partially or fully covered by the seller or the provider or the agreement between the seller or the provider and the lender, the loan contract shall automatically terminate without any compensation or obligation to pay the fine. However, in order to do so, the notification of notification should be communicated in writing to the lender.
Obligation of Vendor and Provider
Article 9- SThe shooter or provider is obliged to fulfill the act within thirty days from the moment the consumer delivers the order. This period may be extended for a maximum of ten days provided the consumer is notified in advance. The vendor or provider is obliged to return any documents that have been charged within ten days from the date the consumer has received its notice of cancellation, and to return the goods within twenty days. The seller or the supplier shall deliver a copy of the contract and a copy of the written consent for confirmation of the prior information before the delivery or performance of the goods or services subject to the contract with the consumer's own handwriting. The burden of proof in dispute belongs to vendors and providers. The seller or the provider may supply goods or services of equal quality and price to the consumer, provided that the contractual obligation of performance is stated in the contract and provided that it is based on a justified reason. If the seller or the supplier cannot fulfill the contractual obligations by claiming that the fulfillment of the goods or services subject to the order has become impossible, it shall notify the consumer of the contractual obligation before the expiry of the contractual performance. It shall return the price and all documents under debt to the consumer within 10 days.
Article 10- In distance contracts, if the payment is made by credit card or a similar payment card, the consumer may request the cancellation of the payment transaction on the grounds that the card is used out of his / her own consent and unlawfully. In this case, the issuing organization shall return the payment amount to the consumer within 10 days of the notification of the appeal.
Out of Scope Contracts
Article 11 - The provisions of this Regulation;
a) The Bank, related to insurance,
b) concluded by means of vending machines,
(c) Public coin-operated telephones,
d) Contracted by auction,
e) For the supply of goods that are regularly provided to the consumer's home or workplace for food, beverages and daily consumption,
f) does not apply to contracts that the provider undertakes to provide for provision of accommodation, transportation, food supply, sporting and cultural activities and entertainment services on a specific day or time.
Article 12- This Regulation shall enter into force on 14/6/2003.
Article 13 - The provisions of this Regulation are executed by the Minister of Industry and Trade.
DO NOT DELIVER ORDERS
In case the goods purchased with the counter (door) payment cannot be found at the address, it must be received from the relevant cargo branch if they are received from the cargo.
The packages that are not returned and returned are kept by the company for the return of the customer by adding the cargo cost.
Likewise, if the product is not received, the distance sales contract, the phone call records for approval, and the buyer's declared TC. ID Number, using the computer location address (IP / MAC ADDRESS) used as the order;
For reasons of misuse of payment at the door, cargo, additional costs of the company and slowing down of the workforce; legal proceedings shall be commenced for legally compensating shipping costs and all operating costs. By sharing this information with all companies that make e-commerce, the person is blacklisted and orders from different websites / companies are not sent over the internet.
At the buyer's door, the company declares to pay in advance the amount of at least forty (40) and not more than ninety (90) times the amount of the invoice, including the cargo, and the goods that are damaged by the company by not receiving the delivery.